I never knew how true and realistic and non-exaggerated this episode was until I went to college.
min yoongi being too cute @ ‘just one day’ mv shooting
does anyone else feel kinda chubby sometimes when ur on the computer
so u just take ur shirt and
news updates for the ferry, carrying high school students, sinking in south korea:
- the main captain (65 years old) escaped the ferry first without notifying authorities. in other words, a fucking coward. the first person to call for police help was a student. captain was sentenced to jail for five years and gave a teary, shameful apology for his actions while covering his face and hiding his identity with a hoodie
- 28 confirmed dead (mostly 18 year old students), some completely unrecognizable due to deterioration. more than half of students, over 200, still missing, most likely dead in the sunken ferry. parents refuse to believe and are demanding faster action.
- authorities made plans to lift the entire ferry with chains, but are not hopeful about potential survivors due the freezing temperature at the bottom of the ocean. its been three days
- a teacher has commited suicide because he could not handle the fact that he was the only teacher to have survived and all his students have potentially died
- many parents are camping out near the pier in hope of positive news, majority have gathered inside a gym building. medical attention are being given to those suffering from shock and exhaustion
there is literally nothing more human and overwhelming than seeing a room full of moms and dads and grand parents screaming and crying over their children missing and attacking authorities out of frustration and anger. its just so fucking different from seeing similar scenes in some movie. this is real, real parents crying over their dead children, yet still refusing to lose hope. its just amazingly, pure, real footage. i cant even explain how i feel when i see it
cute stuff Lay says on EXO’S SHOWTIME
EP.1: ah-ah-ah-ah- mic test, one, two, mic test. ahh,ohoo~
EP.2: Is that EXO’s Xiumin?
EP.3: ohhhh. kyeopta. Lu-ge~
EP.4: This is really fun; ha-he-haha
EP.5: pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa; halmeoni.
EP.7: Oh! Cheese Ball? Cheese Ball!